type='text/javascript'/> A Latte Talk: Seriously?!!!?! Seriously.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Seriously?!!!?! Seriously.

All of you know that with small children, if you suddenly realize your house has been quiet for a long time, and any of the preschoolers are unaccounted for, you're in for trouble. I had an experience like this the other day.

Thinking I better go find Taz and see what he was getting into, I walked into the living room and found this:


I am hereby under the tutelage of Taz, master of yoga.

5 comments:

J mom said...

I wish my kid calmed himself with some yoga from time to time. yeah for you and very cute!

Jenna said...

oh funny! isaac and jillian can do downward dog together!!!

Dawn S. said...

That is HILARIOUS!! love it

tiffany said...

isn't yoga sinful?

tiffany said...

just so you know, i AM kidding. :)