type='text/javascript'/> A Latte Talk: Celebrate!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Celebrate!

We celebrated so many things on this July 4th. First and foremost, of course, we celebrate the constitutional freedom we have in this great country.

We celebrate with our newest family members, remembering God's abundant grace to them in recent months.

We celebrate part of the fulfillment of an almost 50 year old dream.
"I have a dream that one day...little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls and walk together as sisters and brothers." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

We celebrate summer.

And sprinklers.

And pesky brothers.

And adorable little girls.

And birthdays (7 out of 10 of us have July birthdays!)

So much to celebrate, so much to be thankful to God for.

8 comments:

Christy said...

Love the pics! Thanks for sharing! Wish we could have been there too.

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos and captions! I literally have tears in my eyes! Kathie

Dawn S. said...

This is such a rich and wonderful post! Thank you. What I love, too, is that the hand helping Miss O in the last picture is her cancer-surviving nearly 84-year-old grandpa who hopped up from the other side of the table to be a part of her early birthday celebration. xox!!

Jennifer said...

Praise Him! xo

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Love it... so gorgeous to see all the kids playing and having fun... hugs...

Lori Michaud said...

Beautiful. Yes God is merciful and "ALL THINGS work together for good". Thanks for sharing all the pics of all the kiddo's!

Corrie C. said...

Wow, Jenny, you took these? You have an amazing gift for photography! I love the children playing in the water. Let me know when you publish a book or series of your photographs! I am inspired by you, dear friend!

Ms B said...

Love love the pictures!!
I just gave you a Sunshine Award on my blog. :)
http://whatsthebuzzmsb.blogspot.com/2010/07/and-award-goes-to-me.html