type='text/javascript'/> A Latte Talk: Dang it

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Dang it

Excuse my language. I took the most-est HI-larious video of Isaac today, from my cellphone, of course, it turned out perfectly, uploaded onto my computer fine, but none of the upload options give it good sound. It's so bad, actually, that all you can hear is the very loudest parts, and it sounds like banging. I can hear it fine on my computer. But Blogger video and YouTube both had the same problem. I even tried sending it directly from my phone to YouTube, and SAME. PROBLEM.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I wanted to post it. So. bad.

Blogging is a swirling vortex of terror in my head right now. I am going to post this ridiculous post right now and then sit down and write about something that matters.

See you in an hour or so.

No comments: