type='text/javascript'/> A Latte Talk: Anybody else?

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Anybody else?

Does anybody else get the major spring-cleaning bug when you're going out of town?

This used to cause serious consternation in Mocha Man. I can remember really kind of fighting about it back in our younger days...

"Why should we clean like crazy and stress ourselves out when we're LEAVING??"

I don't know why. I just know I HAVE to do it or else I will implode.

He doesn't ask anymore.

He actually even pretends that he understands!

And he HELPS!

Anybody else get the deep-cleaning bug before a vacation?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, I am the same way .. must leave a clean house. We had many discussions early on in our marriage, but now he has just come to accept it. And, actually we are supposed to be going out of town .. the girls and I for longer than Cliff and he has agreed to do all of the cleaning while we are away! So, yeah! Just haven't had enough time with a newborn, sick other kiddo and packing/purchasing prep.

Hope all is well!

Allison said...

Me, too! There seems to be a theme with husbands gradually learning to accept it and help!

Anonymous said...

I showed Bryan your post and he just started laughing because I do the same thing. It drives him crazy. But isn't it great to come to a clean home ladies? I love it.
Michelle