type='text/javascript'/> A Latte Talk: Ode to a virus

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ode to a virus

The previously mentioned evil virus now has a name. Oh, virus, thy name is Influenza B. Oh, virus, you are immune to the flu shot, but you will not beat me. I WILL NOT go down without a fight. My hands I will wash, the doorknobs I will sanitize, the toilet handle I will scour, the sheets I will change, my hands I will wash. The water I will drink, the airborne I will take, my hands I will wash. Oh, virus, oh Influenza B, have you heard of Tamiflu? Run, fast. Tamiflu will get you.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

:)
I am so sorry your sweeties have this yucky stuff! I will be praying that you don't get it! Oh, and by the way, wash your hands after reading this....I have it, too!
:) K

MaryLu said...

Hee hee hee! You get 'em Tamiflu!!
I've had the crud here too.
Love the tribute, bye bye virus!