type='text/javascript'/> A Latte Talk: I got nothin'

Friday, October 3, 2008

I got nothin'

Oops. I was going to do Foody Friday - Soups today. But I'm just a little bit behind, so we'll do it next week. EVERYbody has a favorite soup recipe, right? And it is most definitely soup weather. So, next Friday. Promise.

I just want you all to know something really really important. The very most best thing to consume while drinking your latte and blogging? Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate with Mint filling.

Oh MY. Yes sir. A-mazing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's definitely soup weather! Swell that I get an extra week to come up with a good soup recipe; I'm trying to duplicate Outback's Potato Soup... mmmmmm.

Thanks for the chocolate tip; my mouth actually watered! Got to get some now.

Blessings, Whitney

Heather of the EO said...

That IS really really important! You're too funny.

Dawn S. said...

June's favorite!!