type='text/javascript'/> A Latte Talk: Foody Friday Information

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Foody Friday Information

Hello sweet bloggy friends.


OK, so granted, I am an amateur blogger. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figger that one out, but I want to try something. I'm not afraid to fail, so I figured, I'll have fun with this crazy idea and if we crash and burn, so be it. :)

And, I don't have THAT big an audience to necessarily pull this off, either... so why am I trying? Because nobody else has done it (at least not that I could find), and I wanna try.

It's Foody Fridays - with a Mister Linky embedded, so you can do a Foody Friday on your blog page and then link to it on my page. I figure that we all like to eat, and personally, one of my favorite things is getting new recipe ideas, and reading about food, looking at pictures of food... you get the idea.

SO, if you're completely confused, look here or here to see what it looks like in real life. These blogs, of course, are ones where lots and lots of people look and link to, so don't get excited. But you'll get the idea.

So what can you do? I know you're wondering!!! Play the game! On the inaugural Foody Friday, this Friday the 18th, write a blog post about your favorite food or recipe, including a linky to this site. Then come here and linky to your blog!

I'll try and do a theme... so this week, it's your favorite recipe. Give us a recipe or tell us about it.
No rules except that it has to be yummy.


Mmmm.... can't wait to read everyone's recipes!!



Please?! Come play!! Linky-linky is funny fun fun!!

Me me is tire-ed! G'night.

3 comments:

Kelly @ Love Well said...

I will play when I remember and I have time.

Such is my life these days. I have to caveat everything.

But it's a great idea, truly.

Jackie said...

This sounds like fun! I love to cook, and am always up for finding new recipes.

Dawn S. said...

I'm in! Can I invite my blogging buddies?