type='text/javascript'/> A Latte Talk: What does your Latte say about you?

Sunday, April 27, 2008

What does your Latte say about you?

This is frighteningly accurate.

Good times.



What Your Latte Says About You



You are easygoing and pretty simple to please. You don't put up a fuss... ever.

You can be quite silly at times, but you know when to buckle down and be serious.

Intense and energetic, you aren't completely happy unless you are bouncing off the walls.

You're totally addicted to caffeine... but you like to pretend like you aren't!

You are responsible, mature, and truly an adult. You're occasionally playful, but you find it hard to be carefree.

You are expressive and friendly, but you are never pushy.

2 comments:

Dawn S. said...

Well mine sure isn't right!
"You are responsible, mature, and truly an adult. You're occasionally playful, but you find it hard to be carefree." HAHA! I guess I should find out what my tea says about me. Or my hot cocoa! I can't afford the dough or the calories to get the "pie-in-a-cup" that I would drink if I have a latte :)

Unknown said...

This picture caught my attention. I'm actually trying to cut back on my caffeine. Ouch. I'm starting this week. Maybe next.